Our website address: https://gbwhatspro.app.
GBWhats site is committed to protecting consumer privacy on the Internet. We believe that greater protection of personal privacy on the web will not only protect our users, but also increase users’ confidence and ultimately their participation in online activities.
The purpose of our policy is to inform you about the types of information we collect about you when you visit our site, how we may use that information, whether we disclose it to anyone, and the choices you have regarding our use of the information. gbwhatspro.app strives to provide visitors with the many benefits of internet technology and to provide an interactive and personalized experience.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU OR, AS APPLICABLE, YOUR LEGAL GUARDIAN DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY TERM PROVIDED HEREIN, YOU MUST NOT INSTALL, ACCESS AND/OR USE THE APP, LIKE OTHER SERVICES, AND YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CLEAR the Application from your mobile device immediately or stop using our Application/Website through your browser and do not access, connect to, access or use any of our Application-related services.
What information do we collect?
Data you provide directly to us
● If you have registered with us (such as your date of birth, username, avatar, password, and email address).
● Information you provide by participating in any social media chats, communities or posts. We will consider this information as part of the public domain.
● Information you provide to us if you report a problem with our Services or App.
Data we may collect when you use our Services and App (whether or not you register with us).
● Data about your location, device type, operating system, and platform.
● Mobile device identifiers (such as your unique device identifier (persistent/non-permanent), device type, Intermediate Access Control (“MAC”) address, International Mobile Equipment Identity (“IMEI”), operating system, and the name of your device.
● Data about Your computer’s browser version, operating system version, page load time, network, generated device ID information, hashed MAC address, referrer source and IP address.
● How often you visit our app and how much time you spend using the app.
● When you access the Application through a third party account such as Facebook or Google – certain information relating to your account with those third parties. including your name, user ID, gender, location (specified country and/or city), email address, date of birth, information from your public profile including friends and acquaintances, login details, avatar, gender and other information based on your use of our App.
Cookies and web beacons
We use “cookies”. The cookies we place on your computer are very small text files that uniquely identify your browser and can be sent to your computer or mobile device. It is also stored on your hard drive and only communicates with our servers when you visit our websites.
Your web browser may already be set to accept cookies. However you can choose to block cookies in your web browser settings. Note that blocking cookies may cause some features to not work properly. To learn more about controlling browser cookies, visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx.
Information security and accuracy
We intend to protect your personal information and keep it accurate. GB Whats also implements reasonable physical, managerial and technical safeguards to help us protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
Access to information
You have the right to request access to the information we have about you. You can do so by contacting us at [email protected]. We will ensure that you are provided with a copy of the data we are processing about you. In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity. We will fulfill your request by sending your copy electronically, for any subsequent access request we may charge you an administration fee.
Correction and deletion of information
If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so that we can update it and maintain the accuracy of your data. If at any time you would like GBWhats to delete information about you, you can simply contact us at [email protected].
Contact the site